2. Pasta with Tomato and Pepper
Ingredients: precooked pasta (water, durum wheat, salt), crushed tomatoes, bell peppers, onion, extra virgin olive oil, parsley, basil, salt, chili pepper, garlic.
PASTA WITH TOMATO AND PEPPER
600 grams - Double Portion Size
1. Heat 2 tabelspoons of oil in a non-stick pan.
2. Pour forzen contents into the pan and add 200 ml of boiling water.
3. Cover with a lid and cook over medium-high heat (1500W) for 5 minutes.
4. Remove lid and continue heating for additional 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
For the full Italian experience, garnish with a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, freshly grated Parmesan, and parsley. For those who like some spice, add dry chilli flakes!