3. Pasta with Potato Gnocchi, Mozzarella, Basil
Ingredients: precooked gnocchi (potatoes, flour, salt), tomato pulp, mozzarella (milk, salt, rennet), extra virgin olive oil, onions, sugar, basil, salt, garlic, chili pepper.
Contains: wheat, lactose.
PASTA WITH POTATO GNOCCHI, MOZZARELLA, BASIL
600 grams - Double Portion Size
1. Heat 2 tabelspoons of oil in a non-stick pan.
2. Pour forzen contents into the pan and add 300 ml of boiling water.
3. Cover with a lid and cook over medium-high heat (1500W) for 7 minutes.
4. Remove lid and continue heating for additional 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
For the full Italian experience, garnish with a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, freshly grated Parmesan, and parsely. For those who like spice, add some dry chili flakes!