4. Pasta with 4 Cheese and Gorgonzola
Ingredients: precooked pasta (water, durum wheat, salt), cheese sauce (water, pasteurized whole milk, Gorgonzola PDO (pasteurized whole milk, cheese cultures, salt, rennet, moulds Penicillium)), cream, Grana Padano PDO (milk, salt, rennet, lysozyme (enzyme from eggs)), butter what flour, Pecorino Romano PDO (thermalized sheep's milk, cheese cultures, rennet, salt), mozzarella (pasteurized milk, salt, microbial rennet), salt, black pepper).
Contains: wheat, lactose, eggs.
PASTA WITH 4 CHEESE AND GORGONZOLA
600 grams - Double Portion Size
1. Heat 2 tabelspoons of oil or 20 g of butter in a non-stick pan.
2. Pour forzen contents into the pan and add 200 ml of boiling water.
3. Cover with a lid and cook over medium-high heat (1500W) for 5 minutes.
4. Remove lid and continue heating for additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
For the full Italian experience, garnish with a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, freshly grated Parmesan, and parsley. For those who like some spice, add dry chilli flakes!