8. Pasta with Salmon and Shrimp
Ingredients: precooked pasta (water, durum wheat semolina, salt), sauce (water, smoked salmon, whole milk, pulp tomato, onion, white wine, sunflower seed oil, butter, wheat starch, salt, black pepper), shrimp, parsley.
Contains: wheat, dairy, seafood.
PASTA WITH SALMON AND SHRIMP
600 grams - Double Portion Size
1. Heat 2 tabelspoons of oil or 20 g of butter in a non-stick pan.
2. Pour forzen contents into the pan and add 250 ml of boiling water.
3. Cover with a lid and cook over medium-high heat (1500W) for 5 minutes.
4. Remove lid and continue heating for additional 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.